Social transformation and sustained economic development
To be the African leader in promoting a dynamic and democratic Co-operative movement and to provide effective and efficient services through partnerships and collaboration.
- Promoting development of co-operative movement in Africa;
- Promoting and protecting co-operative values and principles;
- Facilitating development of economic and other mutually beneficial relations between member organizations;
- Promoting sustainable human development and furthering the economic and social progress of people, thereby contributing to peace and security in Africa;
- Promoting equality between men and women in all decision making and activities within the co-operative movement;
- Lobbying for an enabling environment for co-operative development in Africa.
You can read the Africa Co-operative Development Strategy 2017-2020 in English and French version will be available soon